Liverpool Street railway station is known as London Liverpool Street and is a central London railway terminus and is connected to London Underground. It is the terminus of two main lines, Great Eastern Main Line to Norwich and the West Anglia Main Line. It is one of the busiest stations in London. Liverpool Street Underground has four lines, Central, Circle, Hammersmith and City and Metropolitan lines.
Liverpool Street Station serves destinations in the East of England including Stansted Airport, Cambridge, Ipswich and Chelmsford. Almost all passenger services from Liverpool Street are currently operated by National Express East Anglia.
Liverpool Street Railway Station
- Gatwick Airport has connecting national rail train services direct from Kings Cross and London St Pancras.
- Luton Airport has connecting train lines directly from Kings Cross and London St Pancras.
- Heathrow Airport is accessed via the underground (Piccadilly line) direct from Kings Cross and St Pancras to Heathrow Airport. There is an alternative route, which is the Heathrow Express, a high speed train running from Paddington, London to Heathrow. From St Pancras and Kings Cross underground, take the Hammersmith and City or Circle line to Paddington.
- Stansted Airport has an express line from Liverpool Street, London, by London Underground it is four stops from St Pancras and Kings Cross to Liverpool Street, take the Metropolitan, Hammersmith and City or Circle line.
- London City Airport can be accessed by the London Underground (Northern Line/Southbound via Bank/London Bridge) to Bank, change to Docklands Light Railways to London City Airport.
The disabled facilities include ramp for train access, toilets, step free access coverage, impaired mobility set down, wheelchairs and ticket gates.
- cycle storage with a shelter, the storage has 44 spaces on Bishop Gate and 176 spaces on the central roadway adjacent to platform 10.
- Taxi Rank
- Bus Service
- Self service machines
- a ticket office
- left luggage
- lost property
- Monday-Friday 03:10-01:00
- Saturday 04:00-01:00
- Sunday 03:40-01:00
Train Times and Fare
The train fare from St Pancras to London Liverpool Street costs around £4.30 and takes up to 16 minutes.