Kings Cross Railway Station is in very close proximity to St Pancras International Station, in fact the are immediately adjacent to the west. the stations share King's Cross St. Pancras tube station on the London Underground network, where six Underground lines meet. Kings Cross Station has the the High-speed 1 train service to Kent and East Midlands Trains, as well as a major interchange for Thameslink services between Bedford and Brighton. The station is served by routes from the north and east of England and from Scotland, connecting to major cities such as Cambridge, Peterborough and Hull.
Kings Cross Railway Station has 11 platforms which serve the public with high speed trains all around London and surrounding areas.
At present Kings Cross is the most accessible station for travellers going to St Pancras International, however Euston Station is only a short distance away from both stations.
Customer Services: 0845 603 6197
Kings Cross Railway Station
- Gatwick Airport has connecting national rail train services direct from Kings Cross and London St Pancras.
- Luton Airport has connecting train lines directly from Kings Cross and London St Pancras.
- Heathrow Airport is accessed via the underground (Piccadilly line) direct from Kings Cross and St Pancras to Heathrow Airport. There is an alternative route, which is the Heathrow Express, a high speed train running from Paddington, London to Heathrow. From St Pancras and Kings Cross underground, take the Hammersmith and City or Circle line to Paddington.
- Stansted Airport has an express line from Liverpool Street, London, by London Underground it is four stops from St Pancras and Kings Cross to Liverpool Street, take the Metropolitan, Hammersmith and City or Circle line.
- London City Airport can be accessed by the London Underground (Northern Line/Southbound via Bank/London Bridge) to Bank, change to Docklands Light Railways to London City Airport.
- Ramp for Train Access
- Hearing Loop
- Disabled Access step free (note: only steps between two platforms).
- Parking is free for disabled customers displaying a valid International Blue Badge
Car Parking Charges:
- £3.80 peak, £3.30 off peak, £3.80 daily,
- £17.80 weekly,
- £66.50 monthly,
- £199.60 three-monthly,
- £399.30 six-monthly,
- £693.40 annually
- Monday-Friday 05:45-20:00
- Saturday 05:45-20:00
- Sunday 06:45-20:00